Initial Public Information and Participation
As part of Phase 1, Task 1, the Regional Partners will hold meetings either jointly or separately to do the following:
- Inform each board of commissioners and planning commission about project activities through staff briefings and reports according to established practices for the individual county.
- Conduct at least one opportunity in each County, prior to entering into the SORPP grant agreement or within 2 weeks after the contract is finalized by DLCD, for the public to provide comment regarding the Pilot Program to the board of commissioners.
- Maintain a listserv or other appropriate means for the public and other interested parties to subscribe to receive meeting notices and other pertinent information.
Task 1 Products
- 1-1 Summary of oral public comment and copies of written materials delivered at initial public meeting regarding the Pilot Program.
- 1-2 Evidence that the boards of commissioners and planning commissions in each of the Regional Partner counties have received at least one briefing regarding the intent and progress of the Pilot Program.